I went to the local CVS market place a few days ago to pick up some milk for home. I find my self drinking more and more of that stuff as the weeks go by. From what I have researched, there are no true harmful side affects from milk itself. This is definitely a good thing from a family of two who drink around 3 gallons a week. After picking up the milk I met an old college buddy at the register.
We haven’t seen each other for a few years and I said “hi”, he said “hi” back and we traded polite conversation. I asked him if he was happy with his job and he said “it was alright like others”. I then went on to ask him what was his dream? What did he want to become or do in his life that, if he achieved would be truly amazing to him. He said “He never reached his dreams”. We are both young in our lives and so we have plenty of time to reach our dreams. I then began to ask the cashier if he had achieved his dream and what was it. He said “it was to open a store of his own”. I was just amazed at people, because everyone has a dream, but not everyone has achieved their dreams in life. I know I sure haven’t. What are my childhood dreams? What are my adult dreams? I know I have them, so here I wish to post them. Dreams are supposed to be goals in life. Things you wish to aspire and achieve in life. I want to ask that in the comments section, you also post your dreams and aspirations. What have you dreamed about in life?
1. To be President of the United States. Don’t get me wrong, this is a huge dream and I mostly want to become president because of the amount of affect/good change I personally could have on the world.
2. To work overseas in a humanitarian effort for the underprivileged.
3. To go into Space.
4. To push peace throughout the world.
5. To own a business.
6. To achieve financial success where my family no longer needs to “work”. I want my family to live and to help others. It is extremely hard to do that with a 9-5 job.
7. To help others live free in the world.
8. To be a pizza delivery boy. (Completed)
9. To be remembered as a great, honest, loving, peaceful person who helped change the world. (This one won’t be completed until after I pass on.)
10. To have a loving family with my wife and kids.
11. To Die with a smile on my face.
I want to make clear that I will keep coming back to this list to update my dreams. I know I will accomplish them all. Now I ask you to post your dreams. Let everyone know them. Write them down once your done and work on accomplishing them. We only have so long in this world; why not make the best of it?
If you liked this post, please be sure to subscribe to my RSS Feed.