Found a small bug, more with the Zune software in WM7 than actual WM7 software.
The bug is as follows.
- I was playing a song yesterday on my WM7 Samsung Focus. The song never ended before I stopped listening to music.
- I plugged my phone into the computer to sync Zune and my music.
- I unplugged after the sync had ended.
- Tried to play music and it would play visually, but not via audio.
- So I could see it playing, but it wasn’t coming out of the headphones.
- So I turned the phone off and back on again and everything then worked again.
- Looks to me like a minor software bug.
Just thought I would post for the good of the community.